- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4″ strips
- 3/4 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp grated lime rind
- 2 tbsp 1% milk
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 2 cups packaged angel hair slaw
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- Heat large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with chile powder, garlic salt, and cumin. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove chicken from pan.
- Combine rind, 1 tbsp juice, and next 3 ingredients (through avocado) in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Combine remaining 1 tbsp juice, slaw, onions, cilantro, oil, and salt, tossing to coat.
- Heat tortillas according to directions. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Top each tortilla with about 1 tbsp avocado mixture and 1/4 cup slaw mixture.
(Serves 4 – 2 tacos each)